Join Tracy in episode 108 of ADHD for Smart Ass Women where she introduces you to Judith Houlding. Judith has been a professional organizer for 11 years. She is also an ADHD coach who has trained in “brain-based differences” and has received certification from the Institute for Challenging Disorganization, Coach Approach for Organizers, and the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals. Judith is the mother of three adult children, two of which were diagnosed as having ADHD. She describes herself as being on the ADHD spectrum … but not quite at the tipping point. Judith understands the frustrations and struggles that the ADHD brain deals with when it comes to organization. She believes that perfection is an illusion that no organizer will ever promise you. Judith believes that, good enough is truly Good Enough!
- Her own personal story with ADHD.
- Why she decided to become a professional organizer
- What the Institute for Challenging Disorganization does
- Concepts that she uses with ADHD clients to help them with organization
- The questions to ask when you’re trying to decide what to keep and what to get rid of
- Organization tips and workarounds for the ADHD brain
- What to start with when everything is a mess
- Tips on school organization
Judith Houlding's Website
Institute for Challenging Disorganization
National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals
Join the waitlist for the FREE 5-day Workshop, How to Fall in Love with Your ADHD Brain here.