This week’s podcast is all about drifting off topic; why we do it and how to do less of it.
Discover what causes our brains to drift-off topic.
Learn what linear vs. non-linear thinking is :
- What do linear thinkers look for in making decisions?
- What are linear thinkers usually good at?
- What imagination and creativity have to do with it?
- Which method of thinking focuses on the connections and relationships between things more than on specific bits of information.
Tracy talks about how and why she believes ADHD has been misnamed.
Discover why drifting off is not the problem and why a family trip to Cancun is the perfect example of why telling stories is always the best way to make information stick.
Learn how to keep yourself from drifting off-topic by using:
- The pause
- Being intentional
- Putting a stake down
- Being open and honest
- Soliciting help from your listeners
Host Tracy Otsuka is a lawyer, not a doctor, a life-long student, not a coach. She’s also the creator of Coretography a patent pending system that helps smart, driven women understand their own unique ADHD brain and use it to their advantage.
Tracy will be talking about ADHD. Your super powers, your symptoms, your solutions and work-arounds and how you proudly stand out. Tracy credits ADHD for some of her superpowers and much of her success in life.